Yair Haimoff, SIOR (Executive Managing Director)
Matt Sreden (Senior Associate)
Andrew Ghassemi (Senior Associate)
Sarkis Ghazaryan (Senior Associate)
Steve Body (Vice President)
Yair Haimoff and his team achieved the largest medical lease in 2016 in the San Fernando Valley Business Journal: 15503 Ventura Boulevard in Encino – a 17,197 square foot 10-year lease to UCLA Health. They have achieved over a billion in sales as a team. Haimoff serves as Executive Managing Director at NAI Capita Valencia Office. His team specializes in leasing, acquisition and disposition of industrial, office and investment properties in both the Santa Clarita and San Fernando Valleys. Haimoff attributes his team’s success to hard work and dedication to serving his clients’ needs. “Team Yair” is also known for doing a great amount of repeat business with its clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Medical Lease
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): David Young and Chad Gahr
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): David Young - NAI Capital
- CRE Awards 2020: Best Medical Sale
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Scott Crane
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): David Aschkenasy
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Chris Jackson - NAI Capital
- L.A. County Hotels Catch Up to National Pace