Stephen Bay (Vice Chairman)
Clay Hammerstein (Vice Chairman)
Kevin Bender (Executive Vice President)
Rocky Binswanger (Vice President)
Danny Rees (Senior Associate)
The team led by CBRE Vice Chairmans, Stephen Bay and Clay Hammerstein, are among the most active tenant rep brokerage teams in Los Angeles’ real estate industry. In 2016 alone, the team handled approximately 117 transactions in 14 states and 7 countries, equating to 2.5 million square feet, and exceeding $725 million in total consideration. Three notable deals in Los Angeles consisted of the 170,000 square foot transaction for Entertainment Partners in Burbank, Quinn Emanuel’s 135,000 square foot transaction in Downtown Los Angeles and Littler Mendelson’s multi-market transactions in Downtown Los Angeles and Century City.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Stephen Bay
- Musical Chairs Mean New Brokers for Grubb, Staubach
- Real Estate Column
- Building Sold Twice During Lease Renewal Negotiations
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Lynn Williams
- Owners Seek $70 Million for WaMu's Chatsworth Spread
- Sidley Austin Renews Lease With Maguire
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Darla Longo - CBRE Group Inc.