Cushman & Wakefield
Rooney Daschbach (Senior Director)
Steve Bohannon (Senior Director)
Rusty Smith (Director)
Eric Daschbach (Director)
In just the last four years, the Cushman & Wakefield team led by Rooney Daschbach and Steve Bohannon has transacted nearly $500 million, 350 deals, and 13.5 million SF. The team’s largest clients include Prologis and Prudential (they sold 4.2 million sf and currently lease a 1 million SF portfolio for Prudential. The team also sold Bridge Development 20.66 Acres of land – and are currently marketing a 512K building for lease. Strengths include creative thinking and a deep understanding of the ports and how they affect real estate in the LA basin.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- South Bay Industrial Space Sells for $103 Million
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Mike Foley
- AEG Scoops Up Downtown Office Space Whole
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Mike Condon, Jr.
- AST Sportswear Takes Over Former American Apparel Manufacturing Site
- Industrial Redo Aims to Snag Logistics Company
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): John McMillan
- LA 500: John C. Cushman III