Rob Waller (Senior Vice President)
Patrick Amos (First Vice President)
CBRE’s team of Rob Waller and Patrick Amos in the last three years have achieved approximately $2.25 billion on 5.5 MSF. Tenant side clients include Hulu, Universal Music Group, WPP Group, and KB Home. Landlord side clients include Hudson Pacific Properties, CIM Group, Invesco, Worthe Real Estate Group, and Shorenstein Properties. Among the largest recent tenant deals for the team are several expansions for Hulu at Colorado Center totaling 237,000+ SF. The Largest Recent landlord deals included the team’s representation of Hudson Pacific in the total pre-leasing of ICON and CUE at Sunset Gower Studios to Netflix totaling 425,000 SF – the largest office lease ever signed in Hollywood.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Office Lease
- Real Estate Firm to Recast Talent Agency’s HQ
- Auto Dealerships Helped Drive Deal for Center
- Flood of Small Leases Ends Yearlong Run of Rising Vacancies
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Mike Foley
- Miracle Mile Records Only Large Lease Deals in Steady Quarter
- AI Company Poletus Takes 21,000 SF at the Pacific Design Center
- Cost Keeps Big Renewals Ahead of Schedule