CBRE (West Coast International Partners)
Darla Longo (Vice Chairman)
Barbara Emmons-Perrier (Vice Chairman)
Brett Hartzell (Executive Vice President)
Mike Kendall (Senior Vice Presdient)
Rebecca Perlmutter (First Vice President)
While the CBRE West Coast National Partners’ (NP) fully-integrated approach distinguishes the team from its competition, the success of these investment professionals is due in large part to the team’s laser focus on the industrial sector. With the knowledge gained from successfully transacting over $114 billion totaling over 2.2 billion square feet, CBRE National Partners offers an unparalleled perspective on the trends shaping the industrial market today. In 2016, the West Coast NP team successfully transacted 268 deals totaling 137 million square feet valued at approximately $10 billion. The team was involved in transactions ranging from $1.2 million to $1.1 billion, and worked with 257 clients (both buyers and sellers).
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Darla Longo - CBRE Group Inc.
- Office & Industrial Update 2021 Panelist Speaker: Darla Longo
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Industrial Sale
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Industrial Sale
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Land Sale
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - DARLA LONGO, CBRE
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - BARBARA EMMONS PERRIER, CBRE
- American Realty Buys Santa Fe Springs Distribution Center