Brian Eisendrath (Vice Chairman)
Brandon Smith (Vice President)
Annie Rice (Senior Associate)
Cameron Chalfant (Senior Associate)
Gyasi Edmonson (Associate)
Samantha Pennacchio (Senior Marketing Specialist)
Cory Wizenberg (Analyst)
Brian Eisendrath and team source aggressive capital for institutional and high net worth clients. Their ranking among the top originators in the country has garnered them extensive industry recognition. The team is able to quickly and effectively meet the needs of clients by tailoring a financing solution that is unique to their property-specific business plan. By leveraging extensive life insurance company, bank, CMBS, and bridge lending relationships, as well as CBRE’s direct lending relationships with Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, Eisendrath and team are able to customize capital to maximize ROI. Among the team’s notable 2016 transactions was a $470 million portfolio financing on 10 assets in Las Vegas.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Brian Eisendrath - CBRE Group Inc.
- CRE Awards 2019: Brokers of the Year
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: GREG BELL
- Top Women in Banking: Shauna Shalom
- Entrepreneur's Notebook---When Lender Relationship Turns Sour, It's Time to Go
- Developer Gives Bank Equity Stake in Property
- Most Influential Lenders: Ethan Penner
- Top Women in Banking: Karen Brown