Tes Macaraya is a tax partner at Martini, Iosue & Akpovi and has over 25 years of experience providing tax planning and compliance services for partnerships, high net worth individuals and corporations primarily in the real estate industry. She serves real estate investors, developers and operators across all asset classes including commercial, industrial and residential. In addition to her experience serving clients in the real estate industry, Macaraya serves clients in the manufacturing sector, professional services firms and not-for-profit organizations.
As Head of the Tax Practice at Martini Iosue & Akpovi, Macaraya helps her business clients with their formation all the way to the sale transaction and anything in between. She consistently provides innovative tax planning and compliance services for businesses and high net worth individuals. Her areas of client specialization include partnership and flow through entities as well as an emphasis on mid sized businesses and high net worth individuals.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Tes Macaraya
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Bella Wang
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: SUSAN LEE
- 40 In Their 40's: Stacy Yamanishi
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Mohamed Ghattas
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Christy Woods
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: GUY NICIO
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Rachel Rojany