Donella Wilson is a partner leading Green Hasson Janks’ Nonprofit Practice. She has over 18 years of public accounting experience providing audit and consulting services. Although Wilson works exclusively in the nonprofit sector, her industry experience also includes closely held companies in service, manufacturing, waste management and recycling, real estate development and home building.
Wilson’s leadership has helped shape the culture at Green Hasson Janks. As the on-campus recruitment chair, she has led the team in attracting talent and grown the firm’s internship program. She is also a strategic partner in shaping Green Hasson Janks’ formal mentoring program with its HR Department. She has helped shape the policies, pairings and ultimately, the culture at Green Hasson Janks. She systematically mentors those at the firm with more difficult career issues ranging from first-time leaders struggling with work/life balance, to those with questions on technical specialization. Committed to ending homelessness for women, Donella is president of the Board of Directors of the Downtown Women’s Center and a member of Southern California Grantmakers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council:Executive of the Year (Small/Midsize Company) WINNER - DONELLA WILSON
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Lizbeth Nevarez
- Influential Women in Accounting: POLINA CHAPIRO
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: POLINA CHAPIRO
- Tom Barry
- TOM BARRY