Polina Chapiro has been the partner in charge of the Green Hasson Janks tax practice for over ten years. During her tenure leading the tax team, she has been a fearless driver of people and performance excellence. Her vision and dedication to her position has resulted in the growth and continued success of the tax practice. Her tax team has grown exponentially to approximately fifty professionals providing a wide range of tax services to clients in the middle market space.
Chapiro has been instrumental in the firm’s eminence both domestically and internationally. Known as a preeminent international tax specialist, she has been able to service clients with multinational operations allowing Green Hasson Janks the opportunity to work with companies and industries that have expanded along with the globalization of the economy. She routinely advises companies in the private equity, manufacturing, technology and entertainment space, and is a frequent and sought after speaker at conferences on international and domestic tax issues.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Women in Accounting: POLINA CHAPIRO
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Polina Chapiro
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: LIZBETH NEVAREZ
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Donella Wilson
- Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- TOM BARRY