Entertainment content studio Stun is moving west from the SAG-AFTRA Plaza to larger office space, having signed a lease for 22,000 square feet for its new headquarters at 6420 Wilshire Blvd.
Stun also leased a 5,000-square-foot soundstage adjacent to Sony Pictures Studios in Culver City, armed with a lighting grid, dressing rooms and other amenities.
“Now that we are right on the cusp of Beverly Hills, we like to say Beverly Hills is ‘Stun Adjacent,’” said Stun principals and co-founders Brad Roth and Mark Feldstein, in a statement.
Roth and Feldstein also said the move places the company and its workforce – totaling more than 100 employees – closer to its client base.
Stun’s new home was sold in December for $96 million, or nearly $464 a square foot, to downtown-based investor Jade Enterprises. The 20-story, 207,000-square-foot building was built in 1972 and renovated 20 years later. Its previous owner was Boston-based TA Realty.
– Ciaran McEvoy
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New HQ, New Culver City Soundstage for Content Studio Stun
- Jam City Expanding to 40,000-Square-Foot Space in Culver City
- Gardiner & Theobald Takes 7,100 SF at the Row DTLA
- Amazon Studios Leasing 75K SF of Office Space at Culver Steps
- Infinity West Apartments in Hollywood Sold for $23.7 Million
- Highland Residences in Hollywood Sells for $52M
- West Covina Apartment Complex Sells for $74 Million
- Beverly Hills Office Building Sells for $143.6 Million