THRIVE CAUSEMETICS INC.
Thrive Causemetics was born out of a friendship. Makeup artist and product developer, Karissa Bodnar lost her dear friend Kristy to cancer at just 24 years old. Kristy’s compassionate and vivacious spirit inspired Bodnar to establish Thrive Causemetics, a beauty brand and philosophy that goes beyond skin deep by empowering women. Thrive’s mission is “beauty with a purpose” in that for every product a customer purchases, one is donated to help a woman thrive. As a company, Thrive partners up with several non-profit organizations such as DWC, American Cancer Society, Strengths United, and others. As employees, Thrive is reminded every day of how its contribution makes an impact on women’s lives. The company does not only drive a strong philanthropic mission but it pushes the boundaries for more inclusive and diverse products for women of color.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Beauty Rising Brand Finalists
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Beauty Direct to Consumer Brand of the Year Winner
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Beauty Rising Brand Winner
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: The Digital Beauty Revolution - Three Key Implications for Recruiting Across Consumer Industries
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: WINNER - Brand of the Year
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: WINNER - Rising Brand of the Year
- New Federal Bill Tackles Cosmetics Product Safety
- Fashion & Beauty Awards Nominees