SHANNON and GLENN DELLIMORE
Co-Founders Shannon and Glenn Dellimore started GLAMGLOW by accident when an actor friend confided that he could not find a product to make his skin camera ready in minutes, a product that could instantly refine pores, diminish visible imperfections, reduce fine lines and producing a noticeable glow that lasted for days. With no background in skincare, the Dellimores set out to create a unique treatment for their friends. Extensive research led them to the world’s finest active ingredients and they created a revolutionary formula that exceeded all expectations. A year later, their product was known as Hollywood’s “magic mud” and was used on studio sets and sound stages. Over the last eight years, GLAMGLOW has grown from a conversation into an incredible success story. GLAMGLOW has won countless beauty awards, including numerous prestigious CEW Awards including Best Indie Brand.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mud Makers Say They Have Dirt on Customers
- Investment Firms Team Up for El Segundo Office
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Beauty Direct to Consumer Brand of the Year Winner
- Hollywood Finds Face Value in Medical Makeup
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Social Responsibility Finalist
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Rising Brand of the Year Finalist
- Utilizing New Wrinkles to Save Boomers' Skin
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Beauty Rising Brand Winner