JANKI LALANI GANDHI
Janki Lalani Gandhi joined Lincoln International in 2016 to build the firm’s consumer group practice in fashion, accessories and beauty. Gandhi has been on a fast-track to promotion throughout her investment banking career and is notably one of the youngest Managing Directors ever hired by Lincoln International. With investment banking continuing to be a male-dominated industry, she is one of a limited number of female Managing Directors on a global scale. Gandhi advises clients on middle market mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations and valuations. She is primarily focused on sell-side M&A for growth companies in the consumer industry. Through her experience, she has nurtured longstanding, strong relationships with the investor community. She has significant experience in the branded consumer products sector, with a focus on apparel and accessories, specialty retail/DTC/ecommerce, and personal care segments.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women in Banking: Janki Lalani Gandhi
- Top Women in Banking: JANKI LALANI GANDHI
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Janki Gandhi
- Ex-Makeup Exec Seeing Bright Future in Shades
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Direct-to-Consumer Finalist
- Furniture Designer Finds Seat in West Hollywood
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty: Trend-Setting Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle Brands Attract Capital and Fuel M&A Activity in SoCal
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Beauty Social Responsibility of the Year Winner