JOE CLOYES and GREG GONZALEZ
YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE
Founders and cousins Joe Cloyes and Greg Gonzalez started Youth To The People in 2015 with the idea that products you put on your skin should be as whole, clean, and packed with nutrients as the green juice you drink. Cloyes and Gonzalez were mentored by their grandmother, a single, working mother of seven who started a botanical-driven skincare line in the 1970s. The two cousins set out to pave a modern road between superfoods and science, using cold pressed extracts and small batches that ensure quality and effectiveness. The brand is fueled by research, a modern California spirit, an unabashed skin-care-for-all philosophy and its founders’ own drive to innovate. From its downtown home, Youth To The People holds firm to its indie-brand roots, unafraid of speaking its mind and unwilling to compromise their one hundred percent vegan skincare with parabens, animal testing, sulfates, phthalates, dimethicone, or mineral oil.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Smoothie Move
- Building Buzz With Booze
- Fitness Pioneer Big on Bespoke
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Beauty Trendsetter of the Year Finalists
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: WINNER - Rising Brand of the Year
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Beauty Rising Brand Winner
- Cancer Awareness & Prevention: American Cancer Society Updates Diet & Physical Activity Guideline for Cancer Prevention
- Walton Isaacson Uncorks Campaign for Kubler Absinthe