The Klabin Company
Frank Schulz III, SIOR (Managing Principal)
David A. Prior, SIOR (Senior Managing Principal)
The Klabin Company team made up of Todd Taugner, Frank Schulz, and David Prior have many success stories, including the recent announcement that one of the few remaining furniture manufacturing facilities in California will stay in the state, Virco Manufacturing, America’s leading maker and supplier of furniture and equipment for schools. The company signed a five-year lease extension for a 559,000 square foot industrial building in Torrance. Virco’s Torrance headquarters and distribution center is a concrete tilt-up structure featuring 50,000 square feet of office space, 28-feet minimum clear height, 35 dock high loading spots, and on-site parking for 500 vehicles. This is but one example – the team’s previous deal totals for the last 12 months include $232,333,440 of total consideration for a total of 5,255,709 square feet.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Frank J.H. Schulz III - The Klabin Company
- Debt Attracting Buyers to Los Angeles Properties
- Torrance Industrial Property Sells for $21.5 Million
- Rancho Dominguez Site Secures 3 Leases
- The Changing Face of Real Estate in 2021 Panelist Speaker: Frank J.H. Schulz
- Jukebox-Maker Rock-Ola Signs New Lease in Torrance
- Arden Sells Calabasas Building in $7 Million Deal
- Cosmetix West Sets Expansion