Harvey Beesen (Executive VP, Partner)
Andrew Dilfer (Executive VP, Partner)
Mutual respect and complimentary skill sets are this Kidder Mathews team’s strengths. They like working together, and they are equally happy to work individually on assignments. They are dedicated to constantly improving their skill set and craft for the benefit of their clients and themselves. Problem solving of a quantitative and qualitative nature is what they gravitate towards. They love what they do and look forward to each day’s new challenges and rewards. Since June of last year, the team has completed $196,153,108 in deals for 86 projects totaling 1,943,082 square feet. One significant example of the team’s success is its work acting as Exclusive Advisor to NSB Associates in the sale of the Hawthorne Business Park to Terreno for $28,000,000.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Jon R. Reno - Kidder Mathews
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Jon Reno
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jon Reno
- Boyd and Team Join Kidder Mathews from Charles Dunn
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Luke Staubitz, Andrew Dilfer, Harvey Beesen - Kidder Mathews
- Kidder Mathews LA Expansion Continues
- Brookfield Unveils $170 Million CMC Overhaul
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Darrell R. Levonian