Carl Muhlstein (International Director)
Hayley Blockley (Managing Director)
Jaclyn Ward (Senior Vice President)
Peter Hajimihalis (Associate)
Nicole Mihalka (Managing Director)
JLL’s premier agency leasing team in Los Angeles, Carl Muhlstein, Josh Wrobel, Hayley Blockley, Nicole Mihalka, Jaclyn Ward and Peter Hajimihalis, continues at the forefront of leasing activity in Los Angeles with more than $850 million in transaction volume over the past 12 months. This collaborative team has represented some of the most high profile projects in West Los Angeles, including the 1.4 million square feet EOP/Blackstone office campus Howard Hughes Center in Playa Vista; 1888 Century Park East, a 509,000 square foot office tower in Century City; and Arboretum Courtyard, a two-building campus in Santa Monica. The team recently closed approximately 323,000 square feet of leasing at Howard Hughes, with anchor tenants Pepperdine University and Sony; and 102,000 square feet at Arboretum Courtyard, including anchor tenant Game Show Network’s HQ location.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Carl Muhlstein
- Former Playboy Studio Campus Sells in Atwater Village for $30-Plus Million
- New Lease Develops at Kodak Site in Hollywood
- Co-Working Firm Spaces Grows L.A. County Presence with 61,000-Square-Foot Lease in Hollywood
- Audio Engineering School Sounds Out New Home
- Investment Firm Doubles Down on Culver City
- Hotel Sees Room for Millennials in Downtown
- Investor Group Takes Shine to Westside Market