Chandler Larsen (Vice President)
Since joining Avison Young and forming a team, father and son, Jonathan Larsen and Chandler Larsen have completed in excess of $1 billion in transactions over the past three years. In 2017, they completed 85 leasing and sales transactions valued in excess of $500 million making them the top producers for Avison Young Southern California. Over the past 12 months, they have completed in excess of $500 million in deals. These transactions have not only been within Los Angeles County, but across the United States with some high profile, long-term occupier clients including Lewis Brisbois, Wells Fargo Bank, BDO, and Squire Patton Boggs. One significant recent transaction was on behalf of the (then) ownership of Million Dollar Theater, a 56,126-square-foot historical landmark building downtown.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Jonathan J. Larsen - Avison Young
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Jonathan Larsen
- CRE Awards 2020: Broker Team of the Year
- Jonathan Larsen
- LA 500: Jonathan Larsen
- JONATHAN LARSEN
- Larsen, Leading Downtown Broker, Lands at Avison Young
- Jonathan Larsen: Aiming High