Patrick DuRoss (SVP)
Jeff Abraham (VP)
Kate Borden (Sr. Client Services Specialist)
After more than three decades of hard work, John DeGrinis has earned a reputation for honesty, integrity and, not least of all, performance. In the past 10 years, he and his team of Patrick DuRoss, Jeff Abraham and Kate Borden have completed transactions totaling more than 20 million square feet and $1 billion for parties on a wide variety of transaction types to buy, sell and lease manufacturing and other industrial properties. Last year, the DeGrinis team closed a total of 65 transactions totaling more than 3.5 million square feet for an aggregate value of about $200 million. The team currently represents several landmark developments in Los Angeles County, including Sares Regis Group’s Conejo Spectrum, a 505,000-square-foot business park under construction in Thousand Oaks.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Survey Finds Retail Sector Swamped With Space
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): John Zanetos - CBRE
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Ben Bacal
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Lynn Williams
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): John McMillan - Newmark Knight Frank
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): John McMillan
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Peter McWilliams and Mike McCrary
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Pete McWilliams - JLL