Commercial Asset Group
David Ickovics (Principal)
Jeremy Wintner (Director)
Among the recent achievements of David Aschkenasy and his team has been their work successfully representing Ratner Property Management in acquiring a six-building east Valley retail portfolio in Burbank and North Hollywood. Total transaction size was just under $10,000,000. In addition to the acquisition, Aschkenasy and his team handled all leasing for the projects and have successfully leased all of the spaces in the portfolio with rolling leases. The total leasing volume was about another $4,000,000 in lease consideration. What makes Aschkenasy and his team so unique is that they are able to handle an entire project from start to finish, including sourcing deals, consulting with clients about highest and best uses, arranging architects, contractors, and expediters to aid the Landlord work, and leasing the spaces to great tenants.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- $600 Million Sale Possible for Burbank Office Buildings
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: GREG BELL
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): David Young
- Burbank Office Buildings Could Fetch $600 Million
- SAN FERNANDO VALLEY: REIT Snaps Up Sites Despite Downturn
- Chatsworth Warehouse Finds Work as Film Stage
- Online Media Firm Clicks With Hollywood Center
- Brokerage Hires Texas Veteran to Lasso Business