Clare Collins (Sales Associate)
Christine Deschaine and Clare Collins are the brokerage duo driving growth in the Santa Monica market this year, completing 21 transactions totaling $65,297,645 in value across 91,479 total square feet. With a lease consideration of approximately $40 million and a sales consideration for two deals valued at $25.2 million, the pair were a leasing powerhouse these past 12 months. Deschaine and Collins officially introduced the first Starbucks Reserve to the area at San Vicente Place on 26th Street and San Vicente Blvd in Santa Monica. Among other projects, Deschaine and Collins also inked four new restaurant leases at 3001 and 3023 Wilshire Boulevard within Stanford Court in Santa Monica’s Wilshire corridor. Totaling 7,443 square feet, the spaces face Wilshire Boulevard between Stanford and Berkeley Avenues.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Monica Pickup to Drive Out Car Dealer
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Volunteer of the Year
- Santa Monica Retail Site on Wilshire Sells for $16 Million
- Assertive Approach Ropes in Restaurant Tenants
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Lee Shapiro
- Upscale Stores See Gold in Brentwood
- Amazon Studios Leasing 75K SF of Office Space at Culver Steps