Newmark Knight Frank
Kyle R. Miller (Executive Managing Director)
Bryan Norcott (Executive Managing Director)
Bill Bauman joined NKF Capital Markets in January 2018 as a vice chairman in the firm’s Downtown Los Angeles office, where he heads a full-service retail brokerage team specializing in retail land planning, developer consultation and investment sales. Over the past 12 months, Bauman and his team completed $1.26 billion in transaction volume. The team’s DNA comes out of the leasing and development world, where the firm represents many of Southern California’s largest retail developers. In the last year, the team handled a number of the largest retail sales in Southern California. This includes Chino Spectrum Towne Centre, a 459,000-square-foot power center featuring big-box stores, discounters and clothing stories including Walmart, Best Buy, Aki Home, Pier 1 Imports, Nordstrom Rack, DSW and Kohl’s and was sold for $144 million to MetLife Investment Management.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Bauman
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): John McMillan - Newmark Knight Frank
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Jay Luchs - Newmark Knight Frank
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Retail Sale
- LA 500: Phil Brodkin
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Jay Luchs
- PHIL BRODKIN
- Torrance Developer Gets Boost From Government