Sahar Andrade, MB.BCh is a Diversity, Global Leadership and Culture Competence Speaker/Consultant, certified as a Social Media Strategist. She has lived, worked and been educated in seven countries and three continents and speaks five languages. She holds a Double Bachelors degree in Medicine and Surgery, a Major in Psychiatry from Cairo University and has successfully completed a Mastery of HR Studies Certificate Program. She is a TED Talk speaker and her Entrepreneur Training Program has received Congressional Recognition. She was awarded the Diversity Insights Award for 2015 by the National Diversity Council and the Leadership Excellence Award 2014 by hr.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: SPEAKER - SAHAR ANDRADE
- Diversity and Inclusion: Publisher's Letter
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: MEL JONES
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: Connecting People and Uniting the World Through Diversity and Inclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion: Diverse Paths to Inclusive Success
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: DEBRA LANGFORD
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KAREN JONG