Sahar Andrade, MB.BCh is a Diversity, Global Leadership and Culture Competence Speaker/Consultant, certified as a Social Media Strategist. She has lived, worked and been educated in seven countries and three continents and speaks five languages. She holds a Double Bachelors degree in Medicine and Surgery, a Major in Psychiatry from Cairo University and has successfully completed a Mastery of HR Studies Certificate Program. She is a TED Talk speaker and her Entrepreneur Training Program has received Congressional Recognition. She was awarded the Diversity Insights Award for 2015 by the National Diversity Council and the Leadership Excellence Award 2014 by hr.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: SPEAKER - SAHAR ANDRADE
- Diversity & Inclusion - Keynote Speaker: Sahar Andrade
- Diversity and Inclusion: Publisher's Letter
- 2020 Diversity & Inclusion Summit: Publisher's Letter
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: MEL JONES
- American Psychological Association Names Chief Diversity Officer
- 2020 Diversity & Inclusion: Inclusive Leadership Fosters Inclusive Excellence