Gisselle Ruiz is a seasoned recruiting executive with over 15 years of experience with a specific focus on developing and executing diversity and inclusion hiring practices and strategies across a variety of industries, including entertainment, technology and education. She is presently the deputy director, recruitment and selection for The Broad Academy at the Broad Center. In this capacity, she is responsible for executing the engagement, outreach and selection for a prestigious leadership fellowship targeting CEO’s and senior level executives of districts, charter networks, and state education agencies continuing to focus on diversity and inclusion through an equity lens.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: Innovation Without Inclusion is Risky at Best
- How to Implement Diverse Hiring Practices
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: New Report on Diversity and Inclusion Unveils Survey Data on Key Practices
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Attracting and Retaining Women in the Workplace
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Terry B. Bates
- Women's Leadership Series 2020: Nonprofit Board Diversity in Action
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: TRACEE JONES
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Study Focuses on Need for More Latina Leadership