Anita Wu joined Green Hasson Janks in 2000 and has more than 20 years of auditing experience within the entertainment industry. Her specialty includes profit participation audits on behalf of talent, investors and co-producers at both the major and mini studios. She currently manages most of the audits at Walt Disney Pictures and Television and NBC Universal. Wu is also proud to be part of the committee that created the Green Hasson Janks Women’s Empowerment Initiative, which is focused on helping women achieve success at the firm by providing training to advance women into leadership positions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Anita Wu
- Influential Women in Accounting: ANITA WU
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANITA WU
- Women's Summit 2017 Nominees: Women Professionals Thriving in the Workplace
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Polina Chapiro