Robert Wallan joined Pillsbury in 1990, serving numerous management roles including office managing partner for six years and head of the Los Angeles Litigation group for a decade. He is a commercial litigator who also represents clients seeking insurance coverage under their D&O, cyber and other liability insurance policies. Wallan founded and co-chairs the firm’s insurance policyholder practice, which has now grow to nearly 50 lawyers worldwide, and has achieved numerous practice group of the year awards from Law 360, Legal 500, as well as a national Chambers ranking.
Wallan has represented In-N-Out Burger for decades, and represents a range of financial institutions, manufacturers, and food companies. Among many other matters, Wallan represented In N-Out in its trademark suit against DoorDash which resolved by settlement. During the last two years, he also represented The Broad in federal insurance coverage litigation after the museum’s insurer Hartford denied coverage for underlying litigation relating to the design and construction of the museum. The case settled favorably last year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: KIMBERLY BUFFINGTON
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARIAH BRANDT
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: KIM BUFFINGTON
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: SEMMA ARZAPALO
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CAROLYN TOTO
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: EVAN FINKEL