A trial lawyer, with 30 lawyers overall in his firm, Skip Miller’s practice is diverse and includes, securities, employment, corporate takeover, energy, investment banking, defamation/First Amendment, entertainment, copyright, toxic tort, civil rights, real estate, contract, partnership, inverse condemnation, unfair competition, administrative, energy, government, and other areas of law. His firm is a one-stop-shop for litigation.
Miller represents clients from celebrities to Fortune 500 companies to government. Among entertainers, Miller has represented Rod Stewart, Sean Connery, Axl Rose, Steven Tyler and many others. Miller is versed in business disputes, but also is passionate about litigating cases that benefit people who have faced hardship. He has litigated many cases in the public arena. He is representing the County of Los Angeles in the Aliso Canyon gas leak litigation to require SoCal Gas to abate the nuisance caused by the leak. He is also defending the City of Inglewood against Madison Square Garden in regard to the new Clippers arena.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Louis R. "Skip" Miller
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- LOUIS “SKIP” MILLER
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: WILLIAM J. BRIGGS, II
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: WILLIAM J. BRIGGS II
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: William J. Briggs, II
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: LOUIS R. (SKIP) MILLER
- Glaser Weil Veterans Together Again at New Firm