Mira Hashmall is an exceptional litigator with a broad range of experience litigating complex civil matters. She has represented healthcare companies, commercial banks, government agencies, apparel companies, non-profits, beverage brands, entertainment companies, individuals, and others. In addition to being a top trial attorney, Hashmall is also a Certified Appellate Specialist and has handled over 50 appeals. Her unique appellate experience helps provide specialized knowledge from pre-trial through trial that helps lock down verdicts if or when an appeal arises.
Hashmall continues to use her legal expertise to stand up publicly for people who have been wronged. She specializes in employment litigation and has experience resolving racial, sexual, age, and national origin harassment and discrimination claims, as well as retaliation, wage and hour, and wrongful termination claims for private and public employers. She has also litigated cases involving disability discrimination and accommodation, and family and medical leave rights.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: J. MIRA HASHMALL
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MIRA HASHMALL
- Power of Sponsorship & Mentorship Panelist: Mira Hashmall
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Mira Hashmall
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Mira Hashmall
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Mira Hashmall
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Mira Hashmall
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Labor & Employment Firm Attorney of the Year - Apalla U. Chopra