Tana Ryan is the only female equity partner in Kirkland’s West Coast Private Equity Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group, a status she obtained by devoting more than 14 years to developing a deep career in the Private Equity and M&A field. She has extensive experience in connection with complex business transactions, dealing in a variety of industry sectors, including financial services, software and technology, and retail and franchised businesses, to name a few.
Among the highlights of her recent work, Ryan has represented H.I.G. Capital in several transactions including: its $283 million tender offer for the acquisition of NCI Information Systems, a leading provider of enterprise solutions and services to U.S. government agencies; H.I.G. subsidiary Trinity Services Group’s acquisition of Keefe Group, one of the largest for-profit operators of prison and jail commissaries; H.I.G.’s acquisition of the Quicken business from Intuit Inc., a personal and small business financial software maker; and H.I.G.’s $360 million take private acquisition of Lionbridge Technology, a translation software company.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: LUKE GUERRA
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Luke Guerra
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ANNE KIM
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: CHRIS WU
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Michael Woronoff
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Peter Massumi
- 40 In Their 40's: Tony Berkus
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Anthony Consoli