When the stakes are high and corporate reputations hang in the balance, some of the nation’s largest health care companies and other Fortune 500 companies call Crowell & Moring’s Jennifer Romano. A partner in the firm’s Los Angeles office, co chair of its nationally recognized Litigation Group, and a member of the firm’s Management Board, Romano has built a practice defending companies against consumer class actions and commercial litigation, particularly in the healthcare space. She regularly represents her clients in state and federal courts as well as in arbitration and mediation. Among her impressive client roster are major health plans and professional service firms.
With a long track record of success, the past 12 months have been particularly active. For example, in the fall, Romano first-chaired a three-week class action bench trial in federal court relating to fiduciary duties and other obligations under ERISA plans for tens of thousands of class members. This case is ongoing.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- JENNIFER ROMANO
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honorees: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JANET I. LEVINE
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ARJUN RAO
- Top Minority Attorney's in Los Angeles: ARJUN RAO
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JULIA B. STRICKLAND
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JESSE JAUREGUI
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO