Damaris Medina is a shareholder in Buchalter’s Los Angeles office, and is co-chair of the firm’s Health Care & Life Sciences Industry Group. She also serves on the firm’s Recruiting and Women@ Buchalter Committees. Medina is a health care and commercial litigator with extensive experience representing health care clients in complex litigation, contracting, risk management, and OIG investigations.
Medina’s clients range widely from urgent care centers, emergency physician groups, and billing companies to gastroenterologists, hospitals, pathologists, neurologists, hematologists, pharmacies, plastic surgeons, dentists, health care consulting companies, emergency transportation providers, and Part D health plan providers. She also successfully handles business and commercial litigation matters that involve class action issues, securities, business structuring, commercial real estate, shareholder disputes, breach of contract, FINRA arbitration, employment issues, and international sales and contracting. Medina earned her J.D., cum laude, at Suffolk University Law School where she earned a Certificate in International Law, with Distinction.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Damaris Medina
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: HEALTHCARE ATTORNEYS
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ERIC KENNEDY
- JENNIFER ROMANO
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: STEPHEN J. STRAUSS
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Theane Evangelis
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Bankruptcy Boutique Makes Move to National Firm