A trusted advisor in the areas of real estate and hospitality law, Timi Hallem has had great success over the course of her career representing major developers, lenders, owners and operators in all economic climates. She is a swift and successful problem solver whose work on acquisitions, intricate loan restructuring and large-scale development over the past 18 months continues to make her the go-to counsel for clients whose legal needs change with the markets.
As head of Manatt, Phelps & Phillips’ national hospitality law practice and a partner in the firm’s real estate practice, Hallem is experienced in covering all aspects of real property and hotel ownership and development, including acquisition, entitlement, development, financing, leasing and disposition. She has a depth of knowledge in all types of real estate projects, including hospitality, commercial, industrial, residential, public/private development and mixed use projects. Hallem has been repeatedly recognized by Real Estate Southern California as “One of SoCal’s Most Influential Women in Real Estate.”
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Wilson Named Chief Executive at Manatt Phelps & Phillips
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: VICTOR DE LA CRUZ
- Manatt Names Co-Chairmen for Entertainment Practice
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Michelle Cooke
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MICHELLE COOKE
- Kathleen Brown
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Michelle Cooke
- People Interview: Shuffling the Deck