Stacy Horth-Neubert is a nationwide leader in managing large, complex, multidistrict litigations in highstakes matters for her clients, and has a broad-ranging complex commercial litigation practice. Her areas of practice include state and local regulation, unfair business practices and false advertising, and commercial contract disputes. She has represented numerous internet based clients, as well as clients in the travel and leisure, design, fashion, entertainment, engineering and other industries.
Horth-Neubert balances her client work with an exceptionally deep commitment to public service, having served for more than a decade as coordinator of the Skadden Los Angeles office’s award-winning pro bono program, in addition to currently serving as Immediate Past Present of the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, as co-Chair of the Women in Law Empowerment Forum Southern California, and on the Executive Board and as Chair of the Philanthropy Committee of the Board of Trustees of the ACLU of Southern California Foundation, among other endeavors.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JASON D. RUSSELL
- LISA GILFORD
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LISA GILFORD
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Karen L. Corman
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Angela Agrusa
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - DEANNE MILLER - Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Labor & Employment Firm Attorney of the Year - Apalla U. Chopra