Nationally and internationally recognized, Mary Craig Calkins is a partner in Kilpatrick Townsend’s Los Angeles office where she leads the fast-growing West Coast Insurance Practice. Insurance is a critical part of virtually every significant piece of litigation, and Calkins has more than 30 years of high profile insurance coverage experience representing policyholders in headline-grabbing directors and officers liability, entertainment and media, intellectual property, cybersecurity, employment practices, and other significant coverage dispute.
Under Calkins’ leadership, Kilpatrick Townsend’s West Coast team has helped its clients recover hundreds of millions of dollars through the negotiation, litigation, trial, and arbitration of complex insurance coverage disputes. Her team is handling coverage disputes and issues implicating the laws of Brazil, Chad, Chile, Germany, Jordan, Malta, Syria, Turkey and the UK internationally, as well as matters in California and multiple other states. Calkins handles major directors and officers liability coverage issues for diverse matters involving corporations’ highticket matters pending in the California federal courts, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, and in multiple jurisdictions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Firm Brings in Veteran to Get Jump on Startups
- Downtown L.A. Firm Boosts Its Insurance Policy
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ROBERT WALLAN
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Teena Hostovich
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: AMBER FINCH
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CRAIG HOLDEN
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: REBECCA LAWLOR
- Quinn Emanuel Goes International With Office in Japan