Jennifer Woo Burns is a partner and co-chair of the Labor and Employment Law practice group at Scali Rasmussen. Scali Rasmussen’s Labor and Employment Law practice group is comprised of attorneys with diverse backgrounds and experiences that combine to form a cutting-edge team of thought leaders in the industry. Burns’ practice focuses on counseling and advising employers on compliance with employment laws.
Her background in HR management and directing in-house legal compliance for public and private car dealership groups has been invaluable for her current practice of advising dealership clients. She views her counseling role as a collaboration with clients to balance their interests of compliant policies and practices with the realities of dealership operations. She achieves this through her experience and understanding of the unique aspects of the industry and her emphasis of real world approaches and solutions for day-to-day compliance challenges. Burns is passionate about providing individuals in HR roles with practical solutions and proactive strategies that will benefit their business while minimizing risk and potential litigation.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Christian Scali
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Melanie Joo
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: CHRISTIAN SCALI
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CHRISTIAN SCALI
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Melissa Daugherty
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DEBRA WONG YANG
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Nancy Yaffe
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS