Candice Choh, a partner at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, has a broad based practice covering private equity and mergers and acquisitions, where she has led numerous complex transactions involving collaboration of a team across jurisdictions/ offices. Long-term clients continually look to Choh to guide them through their most complex investments and transactions. She is seen as a leader in the firm’s corporate practice, in the firm’s various committees and pro bono representations, as well as in her community.
She recently represented Stone Canyon Industries, LLC in the $850 million equity recapitalization of its packaging subsidiary and also represented PCCP, a Los Angeles based real estate investment manager, in connection with the sale of a minority stake to AMP Capital. Among her other recent successes was representing Leonard Green & Partners, L.P. in connection with the sale of a minority stake in the firm to Blackstone.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: KEVIN MASUDA
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Kevin Masuda
- ARI LANIN
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DEBRA WONG YANG
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: SCOTT A. EDELMAN
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marcellus McRae
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: RICHARD J. DOREN
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: WAYNE BARSKY