Westwood-based Provenance, a private equity firm, closed a “significant minority investment” in menswear brand Knot Standard, the companies announced April 9. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
"We're proud to partner with the company to replicate their success in other markets throughout the country," Anthony Choe, founder of Provenance said in a statement. Provenance also joins Knot’s board of directors, the company said. It did not return calls for comment.
Knot is based in New York was founded in 2010 with seven locations across the country. The e-commerce company has raised a total of $8.4 million, according to Crunchbase, a website that keeps track of start-ups.
Manufacturing and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Deals & Dealmakers: Fleet Safety Draws Clearlake
- Strand Equity Invests in Van Leeuwen Ice Cream Brand
- Butterfly Acquires Pacifico Aquaculture in Mexico
- Honest Company Receives $200 Million Investment
- Honest Co. Draws $200M Investment
- Highview Capital Acquires Two Manufacturing Companies
- PolyCera Raises $9 Million Series A
- Home Essentials Company Parachute Raises $30 Million