Artificial intelligence solutions provider Poletus has signed a new lease for 21,000 square feet on the eighth floor of the Pacific Design Center’s Green Building at 8687 Melrose Ave. in West Hollywood, owner and developer Charles Cohen announced.
The lease comprises nearly half of the building’s eighth floor.
Marc Horowitz, senior vice president and national director of leasing for Cohen Brothers Realty Corp., represented the landlord, Charles Cohen.
In a statement, Cohen said, “The Green Building’s creative ambience provides the ideal environment for innovative tech companies.”
CBRE Group Inc.’s Jim Schoolfield and Patrick Amos represented Poletus, which did not respond to a request for comment.
The Green Building, which is comprised of nine stories and 450,000 square feet, was built in 1988 and renovated 16 years later. It sits adjacent to the Pacific Design Center’s Blue and Red buildings, which opened in 1975 and 2013, respectively.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ron Howard, Brian Grazer Incubator Opens at WeWork’s PDC Location
- Rosy Red at Pacific Design Center Campus
- Melrose Avenue Retail Property Sells for $22.9 Million
- Sea of Red to Join Blue Whale at Pacific Design Center
- Red Building Gets Green Light for Leasing to Start
- Trailer Park Agency Expands Hollywood Office Space
- HOLLYWOOD: Market Awaiting Construction of New Office Projects
- Red Building So Far Saving on Cost of Red Carpet