Years with firm: 5
Paul Santos leads the group’s activities in Asia. He is an experienced entrepreneur who has successfully co-founded six companies across a variety of industries, exiting three times. He co-launched Wavemaker’s Labs fund, which enjoys a 5.6-times leverage as an approved technology incubator under the Singapore National Research Foundation. Wavemaker has invested in more than 150 internet, mobile, and enterprise technology startups. Wavemaker is a member of the DFJ Global Network.
Recent transactions: Sold Art of Click, a mobile advertising startup, to Xurpas for about $45 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: David Siemer
- Deal & Dealmakers: E-sports Remain Hot
- Venture Capitalist to Set Sail for Overseas Startups
- The Money Book: Eric Manlunas
- Thin Line Capital Raises First Fund, Backed by Wavemaker
- Making Waves
- Wavemaker, Launch Back Seed Round for Balloon
- Silicon Beach Report April 25: Wavemaker Invests in Savonix