March Capital Partners
Years with firm: 2
Jamie Montgomery, a co-founder of March, has 19 years of growth-stage technology investment experience with multiple successful exits achieved. He was founder and chief executive of Montgomery & Co., an L.A.-based investment bank for the support of technology-focused growth-stage companies. Twenty years after graduating from UC San Diego, Montgomery was the first alum to be elected a trustee of the UCSD Foundation. He served six years and provided leadership for a $1 billion campaign. He has an MA in economics from the University of Cambridge.
Industry specialization: Internet, media, and information technology companies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Jamie Montgomery
- The Money Book: Jim Armstrong
- March Capital Closes $300 Million Fund
- The Money Book: Sumant Mandal
- The Money Book: Bill Woodward
- March Capital Partners Closes $300M Fund II, Adds Two Partners
- The Money Book: Gregory Milken
- For VC Firm March Capital, Patience Pays Big Dividends