March Capital Partners
Years with firm: 2
Gregory Milken, a co-founder of March, has 15 years of entrepreneurial and operational experience. He was founder and chief operating officer of AltEgo, a cloud-based technology and gaming company. Prior to AltEgo, Milken was a senior executive at Knowledge Universe, a privately held education company, and worked in business development at Fox and Warner Bros. Milken is co-owner of Immortals, a professional gaming team.
Industry specialization: Consumer and information technology.
Recent transactions: Invested in Activehours, a Palo Alto-based startup offering early access to paychecks.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Jamie Montgomery
- March Capital Closes $240 Million Fund
- 32. Lowell Milken
- March Capital Leads $4 Million Fundraise for Mobile Game Developer Knock Knock
- L.A. Investors Buy League of Legends E-sports Team
- The Money Book: Clinton Foy
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: GREGORY HELLER
- L.A. Live Eyes E-Sports Events