Chief Operating Officer
Years with firm: 1
An Angel investor, Clark Landry has entered into early-stage partnerships with more than 60 companies and has 15 exits. He is a former co-founder and executive chairman at Shift, which was acquired by Brand Networks in 2015. He was co-founder and chief executive at Top Level Domain Holdings (now Minds + Machines), a publicly-traded company on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM, and co-founder of TagWorld, a social networking company (acquired by Viacom). Landry is a founding investor of Gradient X, a mobile DSP (acquired by SingTel); Traffic Marketplace, an advertising network (acquired by Vivendi); Adconion Media Group, a provider of digital media advertising solutions (acquired by Amobee); Conversion Logic, an advertising attribution company; and CREXi, a commercial real estate marketplace.
Industry specialization: Consumer internet advertising, e-commerce, mobile enterprise software, SaaS, social commerce, advertising platforms, mobile advertising analytics, cloud computing, digital media, big data, small and medium businesses, real estate.
Recent transactions: Backed by Shamrock Capital, Maple Media launched a venture this month to acquire and roll up mobile applications.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Making Bigger Deals
- Maple Media Acquires Banana & Co. Gaming Portfolio
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 22: Global Eagle Stock Plunges After CEO and CFO Resign
- Kixer Kicks Off with $1 Million Seed
- Podcast Biz Is Heating Up
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 6: Snapchat Projected to Generate Nearly $1 Billion Next Year
- The Money Book: Jamie Montgomery
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 11: Zealot Networks Draws Suitors