Canyon Creek Capital
Years with firm: 6
Assets under management: $25 million
Buck Jordan founded Canyon Creek in 2010 and prior to that had more than 10 years of experience in venture capital, finance, and consulting. Prior to starting the fund, he founded a financial tech company focused on the CMBS market, was a management consultant, and worked in the United States Senate for Sen. Arlen Specter. He holds an MBA from UCLA’s Anderson School of Management and is a former Army captain and Blackhawk pilot.
Industry specialization: Frontier Technology, AI, robotics, AR, and ag tech.
Deal range: $500,000 to $5 million.
Recent transaction: Miso Robotics.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- BUCK JORDAN
- STUDY: High Housing Costs Hold Down High Tech
- Incubator Turns Up Heat With Additional Services
- Miso Robotics Names Bell as CEO
- Miso Robotics Names Bell as Chief Executive
- The Money Book: Lloyd Greif
- Greycroft Partners Leads $20 Million Seed Round for Emerge
- Elementary Robotics Nabs $3.6 Million