Bel Air Investment Advisors
Years with firm: 20
Assets under management: More than $7 billion
Todd Morgan is a founding member of Bel Air Investment Advisors. Prior to starting Bel Air, Morgan was a limited partner at Goldman Sachs & Co. in Los Angeles, where he launched the private client services’ investment advisory business for high-net-worth individuals and families. Morgan is regularly sourced for expert commentary on publications such as the Associated Press, Bloomberg Business Week, Forbes, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and CNBC.
Industry specialization: Bel Air Investment Advisors pioneered the independent wealth management model to serve the specific needs and interests of wealthy individuals, families, and foundations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Wealth Manager Pursues Heat in L.A.
- The Money Book: Rebecca S. Rothstein
- He Wasn’t Ready to Sell, Until ...
- Celebrities' Money Manager Buys Back Bel Air Investment
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BROCK MOSELEY
- MANAGERS---Low-Profile Managers Keep Watch on Mega-Fortunes
- Investment Adviser Handles Inheritances With Kid Gloves
- Special Report Banking & Finance: More Money Men