UBS Wealth Management Americas
Chief Investment Strategist
Years with firm: 32
Assets under management: $1 trillion
As chief investment strategist for UBS Wealth Management Americas, Michael Ryan is responsible for bringing together insights from multiple sources and positioning them so as to optimize impact for clients. He manages more than 50 U.S.-based research professionals dedicated
exclusively to serving the needs of individual investors. Ryan is a member of the WMA executive committee, in addition to serving on UBS’ global investment committee, which is responsible for formulating the UBS Wealth Management House View.
Industry specialization: Investment strategy, asset allocation.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Eric Freedman
- The Money Book: Leo Grohowski
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: RYAN SERRECCHIA
- The Money Book: Katharine (K.C.) Krieger
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Ryan Serrecchia
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: DARYA ALLEN-ATTAR
- The Money Book: Michael Reilly