D.A. Davidson & Co.
Senior Vice President
Years with firm: 3
Assets under management: $45.2 billion
With more than 30 years of experience, John Reitnouer is the portfolio manager responsible for guiding the planning process and implementing investment strategy according to each client’s objectives. Reitnouer joined Crowell Weedon & Co. in 1994, which merged with D.A. Davidson & Co. in 2013. He is a member of the firm’s chairman’s council. He has an MBA from the University of Southern California and a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Colorado. Reitnouer is a director and committee chairman of the Pasadena Tournament of Roses Association.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Kirk Helgeson
- Bank Transfer Day Paying Dividends for Founder
- RORY MCKINNEY
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Paul Weisbrich
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Joe Morgan
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Todd Walklett
- Most Influential Marketers: Andreea Popa
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Samuel Park