Ira L. Tochner
Years with firm: 27
Tochner has been chairman of Simon Worldwide Inc. since April 2006. He serves as a director of TDS Logistics Inc., Ceiva Logic Inc., Pathmark Stores Inc., and Aloha Airlines. He is a director and member of the audit and compensation and nominating committees of Ashinc Corp. Tochner was a director of Dominick’s Supermarkets Inc. and Dominick’s Finer Foods Inc. A graduate of USC, Tochner is married with three children.
Industry specialization: Investing and operating retail, logistics, and distribution companies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Ron Burkle
- Burkle's Yucaipa Invests $150 million in Pathmark Stores
- ROBERT BRADWAY
- Burkle's Pathmark Bid Contested
- Burkle's Low Price Offer Fails to Spur Pathmark Bidding War
- Yucaipa, Equity Firm Buy Aloha Airlines
- MNX Global Logistics Acquires Australian Transport Firm
- Rebound in Passenger Traffic at LA-Area Airports Continued in April