Century Park Capital Partners
Years with firm: 12
Assets under management: $159 million
Zaczepinski is responsible for sourcing, evaluating, and structuring growth equity and buyout transactions as well as for monitoring portfolio company investments. He sits on the boards of Covercraft Industries Inc., Mikawaya, Better Life Technology, Cirtec Medical Systems, and ICM Products Inc. Previously, he was with ACI Capital in New York. At ACI, he was involved in sourcing, structuring, and executing private equity transactions in the consumer and industrial sectors. He was also extensively involved in the management of ACI’s portfolio companies and served on the board of Sundance Holdings Group. Zaczepinski earned a BS in economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, graduating magna cum laude, and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Recent transactions: CPCP portfolio company Cirtec Medical, a provider of outsourced medical device design, engineering, and manufacturing services for implantable and minimally invasive medical devices, has acquired Stellar Technologies Inc.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors - GUY ZACZEPINSKI
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Guy Zaczepinski
- The Money Book: Charles Roellig
- The Money Book: Martin Sarafa
- The Money Book: Peter Shoemaker
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors - GAVIN BATES
- Thriving In Their 40's: David Nemecek
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: John Calcagnini