Merrill Lynch Private Bank
Assets under management: $1.9 billion
Years with firm: 2
Bruce Munster is a managing director in the Los Angeles office of Merrill Lynch’s Private Banking and Investment Group. Munster and his team manage approximately $1.9 billion for 58 families, as of Dec. 31. Clients include entrepreneurs, entertainers, professional investors, as well as principals of investment banks and private equity firms. Munster and his team advise clients on their personal wealth management concerns related to M&A transactions in a variety of industries.
Deal value range: $10 million-plus
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- BRUCE MUNSTER
- Merrill Lynch Hires Wealth Manager Bruce Munster from Morgan Stanley
- LA 500: Bruce Munster
- LA500 Speaker: Bruce Munster
- 2021's LA500 Speaker: Bruce Munster
- Bruce Munster
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BRUCE MUNSTER
- Merrill Awarded Record Hiring Bonuses to L.A. Team, Sources Say