Solace Capital Partners
Managing Director, Lead Operating Partner
Assets under management: $128 million
Moody leads the firm’s financial and operational due-diligence efforts and portfolio oversight. His 29-year career includes broad experience working with private equity investors and in multiple business sectors. Prior to Solace, Moody spent 11 years with Platinum Equity, where he focused on overseeing and improving portfolio company operations, performing buy-side financial and operational due diligence, executing sell-side mandates, and serving as interim chief financial officer and chief operating officer in multiple crisis management situations. Moody earned a BS degree in accounting from USC.
Recent transactions: Closed its inaugural fund, Solace Capital Special Situations Fund, at $576 million, in excess of its $500 million target.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Brett Wyard
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Robin Nourmand
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Christopher Brothers
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - TREVOR SALIBA
- Reduce Barriers to Growth: Three Reasons Tech Companies Should Conduct Audits Early
- The Money Book: Peter Shoemaker
- The Money Book: Peter Lee
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Randy Wells